Friday, September 17, 2010

do you own to fix the blind on a labtop my eyeshade is crak and be can i go and get a peak?



Answer:

Laptop screen get cracked frequently. I certainly stepped on mine. I threw that one away ($1,000 Compaq), but from what I heard, they are commonly inexpensive to replace. I can't vouch for the validity of that statement, however - it's only what I heard.
www.ebay.com

www.amazon.com

www.buy.com
you'll probably hold to call the factory owner and send it to them, later they'll replace it. I had to do that for my work laptop.
I would recommend that you nickname or e-mail the company who made your laptop, and ask them what they charge to replace it. Most of the time, since you're getting a faster everything out of the deal, it's cheaper to only buy a new one.
You will involve the make & model number of the blind..which will involve opening up the laptop UNLESS its written contained by the documentation this info & model number of laptop are important aswell.

Search the internet for laptop eyeshade sellers/retailers, You will also need to give an account the screen peddler what kind of laptop so they can provide the correct model or similar.

buy thee peak from them & replace it..its not hard lately annoying as the screen is one of the mostr expensive parts of the laptop so thats where on earth you get ripped past its sell-by date by screen seller.

Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment