Friday, September 17, 2010

Do I involve to hold a specific type of TV surrounded by proclaim to know how to use it as a second monitor for my laptop?

What features or type of TV do I entail in demand to be able to hook it up via S-video cable to my laptop and use it as a second monitor?


Answer:

One that have S-video input.

I don't know if there are any TV's that enjoy this but i haven't looked. With all the trial technology in television now, I wouldn't doubt it. My mom a moment ago bought a LCD flat screen for her house, which is no different that the LCD peak on my laptop. But without the s-video input, it will not work. I use a multi-media projector near S-video input.

My laptop does not have s-video output though. If I want to hook up to and external monitor, I call for to use a VGA cord. find horses for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment