Friday, September 17, 2010

Do you own a widescreen monitor for your computer?

Do you approaching it? Does it stretch out your computer games? Does it stretch or squish your movies?


Answer:

I just purchased a 20" all-embracing screen. It is not desperate for windows but you call for to adjust your screen size. I have played a few games and it does stretch out the spectator sport but after a few minutes you get used to it and it seem normal.
yes i similar to mine, not it will not strecth out the games it will just manufacture them bigger, same with movies it would only just enlarge it it won't stretch or squish....are they exact terms?lol
I enjoy 17 in, I study TV on my computer it looks fine.
I have an Apple Cinema Display and I love it. The picture is FLAWLESS and no, it does not stretch anything out. Monitors don't exactly work close to that, LOL......... a widescreen monitor will just make a contribution you more desktop space and make it easier to examine widescreen DVDs. And, some games you will get to see more of the playing nouns on each side.
The 19'' All-in-One VAIO does work okay when watching movies, but web page still look the same as on a 15'' iMac.



Did that oblige?
widescreen monitor it good to enjoy one , its fun playng games on one and also u enjoy ur mivies more on it

No comments:

Post a Comment