Friday, September 17, 2010

do you own to by a brand new monitor near impossible to tell apart brand cross of you computer?

I know I can't use my dell printer beside my gate route computer, what about the monitors? Can I plug within my Dell monitor to my old gateway?


Answer:

Someone is fillin you full of bs on your printer! Aint no drive you cant run your dell printer on a different mfgs pc! Yes you can use your Dell moitor on another PC!
Two question here. No, and yes, respectively.
no, u don't have to, u can amendment up the monitors, and i am pretty sure even the printers as long as u get the drivers for the printers...
You should be capable of use the same monitor. I am surprised you are not competent to use your existing printer. If its a USB printer, you may be missing the drivers. You should be able to download the driver from the support website of the printer's company. You dont obligation any software for the monitor.
You can use any brand monitor with any computer.

You can use any brand printer beside any computer.



Whoever told you that you have to use equal brand is wrong.
If they use the same cable they should work. Might need to download the proper driver. That go for your printer also. Find the proper driver and it should work with your gateway.
No U can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment