Tuesday, September 21, 2010

does anyone know how I can connect both my computer monitor and tv so I can keep under surveillance movie on both at same time?

some computer have a svideo output but mines does not so I was wondering if I can get hold of a Video card that has a svideo output and if so which manner should I get because nearby are different ones and the price varies


Answer:

try this site i use one of theres and find its great



http://www.hauppauge.com/index.htm...
I agree next to Da Rinse Mode



I have used the www.hauppauge.com video TV tuners for years and hold liked most of them.



You install the PCI card and attach a nouns cable between the TV Tuner and the Sound card to get the nouns as well.



You can use it to accumulate and record movies and such.



Hauppauge - WinTV-PVR-350 for $149.00



* notification do not get a tuner card that have MCE in it, unless your computer is running microsoft xp multimedia center. The card will not work, nor hold the full software package that you would want.



* population upgrading to Vista Home Premium or Vista Ultimate will need to double check and be sure your MCE TV tuner will own the right drivers to support it, before you upgrade or purchase a contemporary tuner.
I think you should buy tv tuner and attach another cable chain to your monitor and you can view alike channel on both.

No comments:

Post a Comment