Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Does anyone hold cheap computer monitors around Maine?



Answer:

I don't know, if you hold a staples store in your nouns, or not.. But, if you do, they always hold computers, on sale..Watch your local flyer for some angelic deals..Most of the time, you can dispatch in for rebate, from the maker of the computer, or from staples.. I bought this computer, surrounded by 2000, with window 98SE on it, and it is still going, pretty good..It is a simple computer, I don't do any fast games, or things similar to that, but it has be good to me..I surf the trellis, and send emails..etc..Everyday everyday use. It is a compaq, and I have get my moneys worth out of it..I payed around $400.00, with rebate etc..Hope you find, what you are looking for..Good Luck.. I am sorry, didn't read your question through..BUT, this will apply to a monitor, also..
ebay you can scrabble by your zip code or you can look within the for sale slot of your local paper biddable luck and keep asking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment