Wednesday, September 15, 2010

do I own to verbs nearly this up again?

ok my computer lately restarted because one of my drivers stopped the windows system. Could this own been cause by my screen resolution because I newly had a problem where on earth I made my scree resolution on the lowest setting so the icons and stuff be huge. Could that have cause my video card or something malfunction and stop the computer. and a further question do I hold to worry almost this problem happening again surrounded by the very effective future.


Answer:

Try booting contained by safe-mode so Windows only loads the defaulting drivers. If this works, then you'll enjoy to roll back the driver which is cause the problem, or if it comes to it, reformat your pc :(
your notebook keeps restarting because u might enjoy a lil worm or a virus and it will keep restarting over and repeatedly so if you own you recovery cd use it and consequently you will turn your pc bad manually let and turn it on put the rescue disc in hasty and press F11 keep pressing it until you see that the disc is working your monitor will progress blank for about couple mins n later u will see that it will work and give it time because it is going to rest your pc from going slow and give a hand it's performance.
Odds are that you might enjoy diagnosed the problem.



The only process to check is to return the settings and see if the error occurs again. If not, alter the settings back and see if the problem happen.



You could check the video card manufacturers website for a untried or better driver. Also, you could manually update your computer from Microsoft website and install driver updates.



Certain songs on my computer used to give me the blue blind. I have no thought why it works now. It might hold secretly updated the driver while I wasn't looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment